Monday, April 4, 2011
Awake Awake
I dreamt of everything, in minute detail, that I need to do tomorrow morning. Very odd. Now I'm awake and it's almost 4 am. I've been awake for an hour. I watched Eat, Pray, Love this weekend and loved it. I would love to be able to do what she did, but I don't think I'm that person that can get up and go. Time will tell. I'm feeling a little less boxed in. Like my world isn't as narrow as I felt it to be. I'm waiting to see what the future holds. Trying to stay positive despite voices in my family that suggest I can't accomplish things other people have no problem with. Normal people. Those that are not medicated. I talked to a friend who helped me feel that there are still possibilities. He reminded me of who I once felt myself to be. A me I would like to reclaim. He also reminded me that I need to build my home in people rather than places. Things are so transient and material things should not matter. We'll see. I feel funny being up for the last hour when I went to bed only three hours ago and must get up in one hour. It's going to be a long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment