So I'm at school in the computer lab because we got out of orientation for work two hours early, and I now have two hours to kill. I could have gone back home for dinner, but then I just would have had to backtrack to get back to Indy. So here I am.
I brought Pride and Prejudice and Zombies with me to read and I have my class notebook, which isn't my journal but would do. So it's not like I have nothing to do.
I'm super tired today. Didn't sleep well last night and had to get up at 5:30 this morning to go to orientation for my new job, which officially starts tomorrow at 9 am. I have to do a bunch of training modules online but I don't have to get my CDA because I have enough credits from my Masters to suffice. So that's good news. And I get paid for my traning modules, 1 hour.
There was a lot to take in today. Six hours of listening to everything and trying to remember it. I need to read the employee handbook yet too. Tomorrow should be interesting. I hope and pray that Miss Combs and I get along. I have a feeling we're going to have different ideas on how to teach, but I hope this doesn't become a problem.
I am so tired!!
I should probably be looking over stuff from class and getting organized. I still have an hour to kill. Sigh. I just want to sleep. I realllllly don't want to drive home in the snow tonight. Four hours of class is just long enough for the roads to get slick. Visibility was horrible on my way here, so I'm sure it'll be worse in the dark. I just don't like driving in the dark. Especially on 465.
The people in here are annoying me!! I'm going to a conference room to read I guess.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment